Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Half the mile or more

I would go half the mile or the world with you just ask me. I am not hard to reach right? I am sorry I don't know what to do with this, I am trying just so you know. Just tell me what to do and I will do it.

If I am right and you are really in love with someone other than me. Just tell me, I'll walk away from your life. I could not bear the thought and the sight of you being happy in the arms of the other. Please spare me the pain, I can take it if you tell me face-to-face. Just don't let me be the last to know and don't give me this false hope.

I can take it. I've taken it before, currently I am learning how to be alone for the rest of my life. I think I am destined to be single. I don't know how to be with someone. If you happen to know teach me, I'm willing to learn. As of now, I am doing things I know I am safe (errr... safe in my own perspective) and capable of doing.

Anyhoo, where ever you are, always enjoy the moment. You know you are capable of it. Just don't let the negativity get you, you are far better than that. Be safe, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment