Sunday, March 3, 2013

Oh hello March

For the first time, I did not file any leave for the first quarter of the year. There's so many things that need to be done in the office and I only got 8 hrs everyday to get everything done, and I am not doing well.

Since the transfer, I've been struggling 8hrs everyday. Sometimes less than 8 because I'm always late (I arrive at least before 830am) but I make most of it mind you. I've been multitasking like crazy, juggling in between tasks and then maintaining my sanity by having friends nearby to talk to me (thru chat). After work, I run and do aikido sessions (mon and thurs for aikido then in between will be the runs depends on the weather and my condition). I go home at night, earliest would be 7pm (when I don't do any exercise) and 1245am (when I meet friends after work).

Given this crazy schedule, sleep should always come easy. But it ain't! It ain't. I get to sleep for about 3hrs then wake up in the wee hours of the day for no reason at all. I don't like it, I wake up in the morning thinking what the hell happened? I didn't even feel refreshed, I felt robbed with sleep. I need my deep sleep, where I wake up with saliva on my pillow, my head heavy and mind nostalgic with a dream I've had.

I've reduced my exercise lately because I always feel lightheaded. I want this to end soon. I feel that this is psychological, probably this is stress from work that is being carried at home. My head or mind keeps moving, even at weekend I do chores like crazy. I do one task then do something along with it, i just can't seem to stop moving.

I didn't even feel March coming in. It just went by so fast. It's like January and then whooosh it's March already. I want to take a leave soon or just go to the beach and see and smell the sea (decent not the Manila bay type). I think I need some time off. I wish I'd be better soon, I wanna function properly for everything I am doing and the things I am planning to do.

Oh Lord let me be better. Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment