Monday, January 28, 2013

Blurry Circles

With the things happening in my past, present and future, somebody on the sides should be laughing saying I should give up now. I agree, it is more convenient not to have my own life than to have all of these.

But, I, stand. And, sorry laughing invisible person, I won't give up. This life, I know, will mean so much more. God did not give me something I cannot bear, and I believe it. I hold on to this truth.

I remember having all the past, some I can never tell, some I can tell, some, are just there to leave me a painful lesson. I was born on a difficult family, situation and experiences. All of these, have taught me how to survive and be strong as I am now.

The present, now, teaches me a lesson to be more wise, more subtle, more transparent and more aggressive. I already know the basics now I have to hone myself more to be more adept because there may be more to come.

The future, seems bleak, I can't see the light in the end of the tunnel. Again, but I have been used to this darkness. I am learning this lesson to be aggressive to make my heart stand on its' own.

Instead of blaming other people, I see them as my teachers. Whatever lesson I have to learn, I will have to learn, by hook or by crook. I pray to God that at the end of this life, I am still this person who He wants me to be.

I now pray, that I may not go astray. So, help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment