Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve

Watched New Year's Eve on New Year's Eve, and I thought it was a bad VERRY bad idea. I ended up crying with my dog on New year's eve.

For hopeless romantics and people who are in the positive side of life, this is a good film to watch on New Year's eve. I loved the idea that it showed different scenes coming from different people from all sorts of life in New York city. Yeah, I loved it, even if I watched it in the wrong part of the year. It just made me a lot sadder, it made me go out of the streets observing our neighbor's fireworks teary-eyed. It's depressing for people like me, I would probably watch it again on Holy week where everyone's mood is not so christmassy/new year-sy.


Anyway, maybe it's the hormones kicking in. I will be better this 2013. I promise myself that. :)

2 comments:

  1. pinanood namin ni empie yan. medyo mabagal lang takbo ng story sa umpisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo pero okay no? Aylabet na. Pero d ko papanoorin sa new year's eve. Haha

      Delete