Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hercules to Photoshopped Guy

"Seriously? You looked photoshopped?"

I laughed at Emma Stone upon hearing on this on screen on the movie "Crazy, Stupid, Love". Like Emma's character Anna, I could not help but adore the photoshop guy, actor Ryan Gosling.

I've been watching him since his Hercules days and God, what did you do to this guy? He just became more handsome and more charming! And yeah, I'm making a "bakla" blog about this. Well, he deserves a spot on my own blog so that someday when I have my own kids or when I grow old alone I can laugh at this or I can just remember how high on "kilig" I was today.

Oh well, I hope I am attracting all laws of attraction to make me see this guy. Just like when I've had leche flan for new year. I wanted it, but never really told my mom I would love to have it for the new year's dinner but she bought one anyways, for the sake of dinner. Anyway, just one glimpse of this guy in real life is fine by me. I don't want to be his wife or girlfriend, it's too ambitious. I just want to see this guy and know how good he smells. Oh my god, I'm kinikilig again haha.

I'm gibberish, I think I should sleep, I have to be early tomorrow. Good night Ryan Gosling. Kissie kissie!

PS: God, let me have Ryan Gosling dreams please.

Ryan Gosling as the young Hercules. Credits to the owner of this photo.



Ryan Gosling as the "Photoshopped guy" from the movie Crazy, Stupid, Love.

1 comment: