Saturday, November 15, 2014

What happened?

Is it just me or the year went by so fast? I mean REALLY fast! Oh well, I even forgot how to blog because I have been tired all the time making a day work for me. Anyway, so what has been happening?

Well, first, I ran that marathon. And I did not get anything, but I felt prouder of myself. I can finish marathons now, and I feel a lot cooler hahaha. 

Second, I've been busy as ever. With mu new boss, I have been jampacked with work. Never-ending-work that is, mind you, but it's okay. I feel more accomplished this year. What is bad though, I don't feel any growth. I want to do something different. There is an ongoing merger and I am awaiting the pay so that I can finally go.

Third, commute got the worst of me. Manila commute just got worst, and I could not take it anymore. My normal two hr commute (one way) is now more than 3 hrs. I feel degraded everytime I try to ride the mrt. I feel I don't deserve such treatment, why do I have to fall in line for more than an hr just to stand up inside the train and ride it for 30mins. Government has to do something about this, we are paying taxes. And we don't deserve such treatment. Hayy.. Well that's another story hehe. Let's be positive here. So, this year, I am trying to live alone near the office. It sucks really. I want to sleep with my dog. But, my sleep is sacrificed and it's not healthy. Thus, this decision, I hope I can save more money though. Oh well, let's see.

Fourth, well, I bought a new camera. And requests have been booming as ever! I love it! I thank the Lord for the opportunities. 

Fifth, I guess I have been more okay with myself. The heavy feeling is almost gone. I don't feel sad on friday nights, I don't feel like crying anywhere. Now, I got used to being alone. I feel detached but more forward looking. I want things for myself now. And I want to get them.

So these are the things that are currently happening, I do hope more good things come before the year ends. Cross fingers to that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment