Monday, November 17, 2014

Speak in actions rather than in words

I don't understand some people. Oftentimes, the people that I hate the most are the ones who talk about the things they don't really do. These are the people who don't really walk the talk.

Yes, I'm sure you have encountered 'em. You might have seen their posts online and heard them talk "passionately" about something (which I don't see they do). I don't know if it's just me, or whenever they talk about these things my mind often wanders off and recall if they really did it (it automatically does that especially if I know this person, personally - hey that doesn't sound right).

I guess, this just reflects how much I know this person (whoever they - yes, THEY - are). I don't see the point of preaching if you yourself could not do it. How will I ever believe you? 

I know that somehow, deep inside you, you want to do these things you preach because I know it'll make you a better person. You strive for self-improvement. You want to make the whole world a better place by being a better you. But then, I know, the thing that will hold you back is by being this now you. 

I will always pray for you (yes, the whole lot of you preachers-who-do-no-walk-people), that you realize this. Nothing will hold you back once you realize that there is a certain person (hello, me) who does not believe whatever you are saying. I will pray that you still go the same path as what you are saying. I know it will make you happier and better. I pray that you make baby steps to it and finally do it. 

And now, I pray to God that I do not encounter any word of mouth that comes from you. I don't want to have negative thoughts about anyone, this is something I have been practicing (though I usually fail haha). I pray that I see it and admire not words but your actions. 

After all, actions speak louder than words ain't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment