Friday, June 5, 2015

Since I can't sleep

So I can't sleep. Time to blog.

What has happened, so far? Well, I think I'm better now. No more unrequited love /boys, conscious/desperate weight watching (and yes, I've gained weight but I'm okay with it), doggie mange, sleeplessness (except today - special case, I have a race tomorrow) aand cash flow is back to okay (no more begging to mother before payday). So yeah, it qualifies me to being better ain't it?

Still, though, depression is still there, but manageable. It's peak/height is usually a week before my menstruation. But, still, there are more better days than bad ones. So, that's an okay.

I exercise more. I run more, I signed up races and I am planning to do two more marathons this year. But, I do aikido less though. I can only do once a week and sometimes I'd be absent for more than three weeks (just like this time) buy I promise to myself I'll be back. I need to be back. All in all though, it's okay.

So, okay, I'm okay! Now what? 

Err... Just an update. Hehe.. Good day folks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment