Saturday, December 22, 2012

Bookstores and Me

Whenever I am about to meet someone in a mall, the first place I am bound to go, is really not the most common place for people to go but I love it. It's the bookstore.

Eversince I was in elementary, I have always been fascinated with books and office stuff. Yeah, you read that right OFFICE STUFF, like stationaries, notebooks, ballpens, etc. I can just spend my entire time, waiting for people, around it, I can do and wander around the beautiful things inside it.

This is probably a product of my obssession with office stuffs. When I was younger, I would always save money for art stuffs. I draw as a hobby before and I love having new things under my artsy box/bag so that I can improve. I still have it until today but I haven't been using it lately. I will draw you one art, once I have the time.

I also love books! I love being immersed in it. I already miss reading one, the ones I've been reading lately doesn't captivate my attention long enough to finish the whole thing. I wish for more good books. Well, I know i can find it there.

Anyway, I just couldn't help writing about this idea on a Christmas day. I remember having sooo many people inside on this time of the year, and I still love it. I hate it on school openings though, I hate the cheap notebooks stacked in the middle of the bookstore! haha. Mean me.

Until here, Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment