Monday, December 24, 2012

Disconnect

When was the last time I wasn't connected?

I was always on the "know" on facebook. And this is drowning my head, information overload on people's business. It distracts me, I easily lose focus. I would like to disconnect it, but I would like to stay in touch. So, I will try my very, VERY best to not login and check my timeline.

I will be doing this on ALL social sites, this is perfect timing because of the long weekends. I need to declutter myself and I need to not be attached to it. Before the year ends, I have to prove that I can be unattached to these social sites.

I know I have to maximize this internet plan, but I can always blog use the Nike + Running app etc. I just need to detach myself from seeing other people's business. I don't need to be a part of it.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment