Sunday, September 1, 2013

Improvements and Plan

Okay. So far. There have been improvements. 

What I love about this downfall is that I get to see most of my long lost friends, I learned to reach out, I've shared my secret to most people and I get to see who stays and who doesn't.

I get to see other people not in the same light as what I have put them before. It is a risk, I know. I might be putting myself in a compromising position, but this is for the best. At least for me. 

What I am planning to do with this? I have to fight, the training for marathon will be starting soon. I have to get away from the feeling that makes me down, it is not healthy, since I need to function for the other aspects of my life. I am planning to go away, somewhere far, and get to know more about myself. Also, now, since I am on it, I am trying to see most of my close friends. There's this need to get back in touch with them, to remember how I've always been.

I say good luck myself with these. Cheerio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment