Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Thinspiration



This is Jeon Ji Hyun, she is known as the My Sassy Girl. I used her photo as an avatar at a forum site I have been lurking at for years. And I used her avatar for a year or so, this is after I have watched My Sassy Girl for the nth time.

I have thought of this now, since I have been uninspired lately, I need to have a benchmark as to whom do I wanna be after all of the hardwork I have been doing. And, I so came to Ms. Jeon Ji Hyun's photos.

She is currently modelling for Reebok and man, I really really wanna have her body - flat abs and small waist, firm arms and legs. I know, I am waaaay far from her as of now, but I need to inspire myself. So to inspire myself, I am posting these ad pictures from Reebok that I took from the internet (credits to the owners of all pictures).




Now, I wanna get some Reebok stuff to inspire me more. LOL. I have to have this body before I do the marathon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment