Sunday, November 4, 2012

Rolling in the deep - Yes, the song

I have been remembered as the girl who sings Rolling in the deep. I sing this song everywhere. In a contest, in a videoke or even at home. I love Adele and I love this song. Just as the song is being associated with me, I want this blog to be something of me, of my thoughts, of my randomness.

I created this new blog because I needed a change. With the recent challenges in my life, I think I am not as same as I created my old blogs. That is why I will be abandoning my old blog and will be transferring all my writing powers here. Of course, I will still be writing on my other blog-specific sites and this will just be a new addition to it.

If you are ready. Let's get started.

There's a fire.. Starting in my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment